Sale and Leaseback
CMF’s sale and lease-back service allows your business to release vital capital tied up in a range of general equipment items. It is accomplished by the lender buying existing assets and renting them back to you, the original owner.
Feautres of a sale and leaseback facility may include:
- Immediate cash injection to your company
- Release of capital tied up in rapidly depreciating assets
- Improved cash flow
- Allows up to 100% tax relief on all monthly rentals
- Release of other lines of credit
- Flexible repayment periods to suit cash flow.
- Release of capital – giving clients the opportunity to channel it into their practice
- Broader use of funds – providing a facility to regulate your asset base and maximise your tax efficiency in the process
- A choice of options – CMF can help to assess the options available, and secure funds to release capital from assets wholly owned by your company or firm.
For more information feel free to call us direct on 01928 739712 or use the form opposite.