Do you currently finance your VAT? Contact us to see if we can save you money, and get you a better deal.
Meeting the cost of VAT each quarter can put a real strain on your business’ cash flow. That is why CMF have launched a VAT loan account enabling you to spread the cost of payments.
Features and Benefits of VAT funding with CMF
- Preserves working capital
- No documentation / administration fees
- Tax arrears considered
- Payment terms from 3 to 60 months
- Quick and simple process for ad hoc funding or rolling facilities
- Excellent cash flow management tool
- Payment direct to HMRC or client
- Dedicated CMF consultant to manage your facility, with administration support team
Already paid your tax? We can refund directly to you up to 60 days after payment.
VAT Loans from CMF – Applying for a Loan
A mandatory expenditure such as VAT should not impede a business’ cash flow and ability to operate. If your company wants to avoid overdue VAT payments but has clients who are slow to pay their taxed invoices, a VAT loan from CMF is the perfect solution. Other instances when VAT loan funding is advisable are:
- When a company experiences a shortfall prior to paying its quarterly VAT bill
- When a limited company is unable to make its annual VAT payment
- When a business has an unusual payroll period, such as Christmas, when salaries are often paid earlier than usual.
- When a business pays rent on a leased property less frequently than the usual quarterly payments. The rental sums needed are proportionately larger. Manage your VAT payments easily with CMF. Make the most of our VAT loans with help from our dedicated consultants. Avoid the difficulties an outstanding tax bill can bring.
VAT help from CMF Ltd
Here at Corporate and Medical Finance, we believe that necessary expenses such as VAT should not impact a business’s plans for growth or restrict cash flow. A business should be able to grow and prosper as well as being able to pay bills on time.
That’s why we offer fast, flexible and hassle free VAT loans to our clients. Get in touch to find out more via the website of call 01928 739 712.
Other services include:
“I used the services of CMF for the first time, to purchase a robot for use in the pharmacy, I found the team to be very efficient and would recommend CMF to any pharmacy shopfit/automation purchase. They have a fantastic forte in asset finance and are very keen to exceed customer expectations. I have already recommended CMF to my pharmacy network.”
Waqqass, Pharmacy Owner, Manchester